Architectural (Initial) Consult
We’re an Architectural Design company based in Centurion since 2020. We believe in socially and environmentally sustainable design .
The Architectural Consult is a service available to any client who may be considering hiring an Architect, but is unsure of the process. It provides an opportunity for the client to determine what services they require, before depositing a large amount into a project at the beginning.
Check out our offers below, send us a message via the Marketplace Chat messenger, or submit an inquiry, and we’ll get back to you promptly.
The Initial Consult includes:
- Site visit & meeting
- Basic Measurements / survey on site
- Deliverable: Fee proposal for required service
Residential, Commercial, Industry
EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
Last updated [June, 10, 2021]
Registered Company Name: Patrick Architects Pty Ltd
Online store URL: www.marketplace.getlion.co.za/yourstore
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
We DO NOT offer exchanges on your purchase.
1) Contact us before the end of the inspection period, and indicate that you wish to exchange your purchase. Please provide a reason for the request. First, you must make this request via the Marketplace Chat facility on our store page, submitting an inquiry, or adding a note to your order. This will allow the us to respond to your request.
2) Upon review, our team will confirm via your marketplace inbox of the approval or decline of the request and the reason thereof. If the request satisfies our store policy and to we agree to exchange the item, we will respond to you via the Marketplace chat box, or by updating the notes on your order.
Attn: Nicola Patrick
We DO offer refunds on your purchase.
Refunds are only applicable in the following instances:
Should you cancel the meeting 24 hours in advance, otherwise the full charge will not be refunded for cancellation period less than 24 hours.
All refund requests must be made before the end of the INSPECTION PERIOD stipulated on your order. If you fail to request your refund before the end of the inspection period, payment for your order will be automatically released by Truzo™ and it then remains at our sole discretion to process your request outside of the getlion™ Marketplace thereafter. If you would like to request a refund, please follow the process outlined below:
1) Contact us and indicate that you wish to cancel the order and be refunded. Please provide a reason for the request. First, you must make this request via the Marketplace Chat facility on our store page, submitting an inquiry, or adding a note to your order. This will allow us to respond to your refund request. If the request satisfies our refund policy and we agree to cancel, proceed to step 2.
2) Request a refund on Truzo™️.
– Login to Truzo via your account dashboard and select the transaction you wish to refund.
– Click “Transaction History” -> “Transaction Status” and click DISPUTE TRANSACTION.
– Indicate the reason for the dispute, the required course of action = REFUND and then SUBMIT DISPUTE.
– Both parties will be notified of request and prompted to approve
3) Your refund will be paid to your Truzo wallet within 48hours, whereafter you can return this to your bank account OR hold your Truzo balance for a future purchase. In accordance with getlion’s Terms & Conditions, your refund will be LESS the value of the Buyer Protection and Administration Fee of 3.40% (ex VAT).
There are no inquiries yet.