Each seller maintains their own store policies with respect to shipping, exchanges and refunds. Be sure to review these policies on the store/product page BEFORE placing your order. Should the seller permit refunds, you are required to request a refund BEFORE the end of the inspection period and payment has been released to the Seller.
1) Contact the Seller and indicate that you wish to cancel the order and be refunded. Please provide a reason for the request. First, you must make this request via the Marketplace chat box, or adding a note to your order. If the Seller’s policies allow for this, and they agree to cancel, proceed to step 2.
2) Request a refund on Truzo™️.
– Login to Truzo and select the transaction you wish to refund.
– Click “Transaction History” -> “Transaction Status” and click DISPUTE TRANSACTION.
– Indicate the reason for the dispute, the required course of action = REFUND and then SUBMIT DISPUTE.
– Both the buyer and the seller will be notified of request.
3) Your refund will be paid to your Truzo wallet, whereafter you can return this to your bank account OR hold your Truzo balance for a future purchase. In accordance with our Terms & Conditions, your refund will be LESS the value of the Buyer Protection and Administration Fee of 3.40% (ex VAT).
In the event that the Seller cancels the order after payment has been made to Truzo, for reasons not owing to you (the Buyer) – i.e. they are out of stock, unable to deliver by the agreed deadline, or no longer willing/able to fulfil the order – you (the Buyer) must follow the above process and will be refunded the payment LESS the Payment Protection and Administration Fee of 3.40% (ex VAT)
HOWEVER, the Seller is required to issue you (the Buyer) with a STORE CREDIT in the form of a unique coupon code, equal in value to the Payment Protection and Admin Fee that was deducted.