1. Getlion and Sellers may from time to time make electronic gift vouchers (“Gift Vouchers”) and promotional coupons or discounts (“Coupons”) available for use on the Website towards the purchase of Goods and Services. Gift Vouchers and Coupons can only be redeemed while they are valid, and their expiry dates cannot be extended.
2. In each case, if your Voucher has not been used within that period, it will expire. Gift Vouchers cannot be used to buy other Gift Vouchers or Coupons. They do not accrue interest and are not refundable for cash once purchased or otherwise obtained. If your Gift Voucher value is less than the amount required to cover the full order you wish to place, you may make up the difference by paying via one of our other payment methods.
4. There are two types of Coupons; a Coupon with a fixed amount of a discount, e.g. R100 off (“ “), and a Coupon with a percentage discount, e.g. 10% off (“ “).
5. Coupons are issued in getlion’s and a Seller’s sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon for any reason (including without limitation where a Coupon has been distributed in an unauthorised manner). Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
6. Coupons cannot be used to buy Gift Vouchers or other Coupons, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit.
7. If for any reason a Coupon does not reflect on the final amount due from you at check-out, you can contact the getlion customer care or the Third Party. If it is confirmed that the Coupon is still valid and you have already placed your order, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the Coupon, or you can use the Coupon on your next order within the limitations of the specific Coupon’s terms and conditions.
8. You may be required to submit the original communication containing the Coupon code, and any other information reasonably requested by getlion or the Third Party provider, before you are able to use a Coupon.
9. As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon itself:
· Coupon’s issue by Seller’s can only be used on the Seller’s store and don’t apply to the broader Marketplace.
· each Coupon can only be used once;
· only one Coupon can be used per order;
· only one Coupon can be used on the Website per person per promotion/campaign;
· Percentage Coupons may only be redeemed on purchases with a specified cart value.
· where a Percentage Coupon has been used and you wish to cancel any items in the order prior to making payment, the entire order must be cancelled. You will be issued with a new Percentage Coupon and will need to place the order again, without the item that you wished to cancel;
· a Coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders; and
· the value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining.