1. Registered Buyers may place orders for Products or Services, which are formally recognised once payment has been made by the buyer. The Seller may accept or reject this order based on their ability to deliver, availability of Products/Services, correctness of the information relating to the listing (including without limitation the price) and prior to notification that payment has been made by the buyer.
3. After delivery of the goods or the service, the Buyer may return the products only in accordance with the Returns Policy of the third-party Seller, outlined on their store page. In the event of sub-optimal service delivery or defective results within the agreed guarantees, warranties and/or performance obligations, you may request a refund in accordance with the Returns & Refunds Policy of the Seller, and follow the due process recommended on the Marketplace – ultimately DISPUTING the transaction on Truzo.
4. Placing Products or Services in a wishlist or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such, and as such, items may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold getlion nor the Seller liable if such items are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
6. Consequently, should you order any Products from a Seller which are in fact sold-out, any resulting dispute should be resolved between you and the relevant Seller, your respective rights and obligations being as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
7. Certain Products & Services may not be purchased for re-sale. Should we suspect that any such items are being purchased for sale, we are entitled to cancel your order immediately on notice to you.