1. Sellers must list items on the website to allow Buyers to purchase their products/services.
6. Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their standard listings.
7. Sellers are solely responsible for defining and publishing their shipping, refund and returns policies prior to selling on the site and accepting an order from a buyer. These policies must align with the proposed process of the Marketplace and updated accordingly.
8. Each order successfully completed by the seller, entitles them to 90.05% of the purchase amount.
9. Sellers receive payment only once an order is completed – i.e., the Buyer has approved the delivery of their order via the Truzo platform.
10. Sellers must fulfil their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause.
11. The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
12. For security concerns, getlion may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to operate their page/store on suspicion of fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users.
13. Once the seller has received an order via the website, they are solely responsible for the completion/fulfilment of the order with the defined delivery period. Getlion or Truzo are not responsible for any aspect of delivery, be it a product or service.
14. Sellers are responsible for obtaining the relevant industry and performance certifications, and insurance policies, required under law or per industry standards, associated with the performance of their services or delivery of their goods as listed on the website. Getlion or Truzo do not verify the certifications/ability of the seller to deliver on the items that they list for sale on the website.
15. Sellers are responsible for ensuring the safety of the products/services they deliver, including digital items. Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware.
16. Getlion will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
17. Custom Offers: Sellers can send custom offers or quotes to the buyer, addressing specific requirements of a Buyer. These offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the product/service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service. Custom Offers are sent via the in-site messenger (a.k.a Inbox/Inquiry) facility and can be added to the cart before placing the order.
18. Shipping: Sellers that list physical products are solely responsible for the shipping and delivery arrangements of physical products to the buyer. This must include the price of shipping. Getlion does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping. Sellers are encouraged to provide their buyer with a tracking number, once available, to avoid disputes related to shipping.