2.21.1 The posting of any products containing harmful substances (e.g. toys containing lead paint) is forbidden on the getlion.
2.21.2 Automotive airbags are expressly forbidden on the getlion.
2.21.3 Refurbished products. The sale and purchase of refurbished mobile phones, laptops and computers is prohibited on the getlion.
2.21.4 Used products
1. Used undergarments (i.e. underwear) may not be listed or sold on the Site. Other used clothing may be listed, so long as the clothing has been thoroughly cleaned. Postings that contain inappropriate or extraneous descriptions will be removed.
2. The listing or sale of used cosmetics is prohibited on getlion.
2.21.5 Contracts and tickets
1. You are responsible for ensuring that your transaction is lawful and not in violation of any contractual obligation. Before posting an item on the Site, you should carefully read any contracts that you have entered into that might limit your right to sell your item on the Site. Some items, such as airline tickets, have terms printed on the item that may limit your ability to sell that item. In other cases, such as when you are distributing a company’s products, you may have signed a separate contract restricting your ability to market the product.
2. Getlion does not search for items that may raise these types of issues, nor can it review copies of private contracts, or adjudicate or take sides in private contract disputes. However, we want you to be aware that posting items in violation of your contractual obligations could put you at risk with third parties. Getlion therefore urges that you not list any item until you have reviewed any relevant contracts or agreements, and are confident you can legally sell it on the Site.
3. If you have any questions regarding your rights under a contract or agreement, we strongly recommend that you contact the company with whom you entered into the contract and/or consult with an attorney.
2.21.6 Event ticket resale policy. getlion allows the listing of tickets to performance, sporting and entertainment events to the extent permitted by law. However, as a ticket seller, you are responsible for ensuring that your particular transaction does not violate any applicable law or the terms on the ticket itself.
2.21.7 Real estate. A real estate posting allows buyers to contact the seller to get more information and express interest about the property listed. Before you post a listing relating to sale or purchase of real estate, you must ensure that you have complied with all applicable laws and regulations
2.21.8 Stolen property
1. The posting or sale of stolen property is strictly forbidden on the Site, and violates international law. Stolen property includes items taken from private individuals, as well as property taken without authorization from companies or governments.
2. Getlion supports and cooperates with law enforcement efforts involving the recovery of stolen property and the prosecution of responsible individuals. If you are concerned that the images and/or text in your item description have been used by another Site user without your authorization, or that your intellectual property rights have been violated by such user, please contact our service team.